Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Civic token can now be purchased for about $0.45 or 0.00004838 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, AEX, BigONE and Poloniex. During the last week, Civic has traded up 20.1% against the U.S. dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $153.85 million and approximately $5.13 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $118.94 or 0.01284720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010801 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00106249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271911 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, BigONE, Liqui, Poloniex, COSS, AEX, IDEX, Kucoin, OKEx, Radar Relay, Upbit, HitBTC, Huobi, Gate.io, ChaoEX, Livecoin and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.