ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. In the last week, ClearPoll has traded 47.6% higher against the dollar. ClearPoll has a market capitalization of $18.13 million and approximately $309,987.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ClearPoll token can now be bought for approximately $2.59 or 0.00027019 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.30 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00108871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00272282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002417 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearPoll must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.