CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 14th. In the last seven days, CoinFi has traded 26.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. CoinFi has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $301,057.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoinFi token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0993 or 0.00001074 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.32 or 0.01268200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021224 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010868 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00048251 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00103539 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00274707 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002444 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.