Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 11.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Counterparty has a total market cap of $90.52 million and approximately $1.31 million worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Counterparty has traded 26.1% higher against the US dollar. One Counterparty coin can now be bought for about $34.59 or 0.00372182 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Zaif, Tux Exchange, Poloniex and Counterparty DEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,246.85 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,334.65 or 0.14458300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00046790 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 56.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00029703 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00029540 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $150.25 or 0.01627650 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004691 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004556 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002217 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX, Poloniex, Zaif and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Counterparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.