Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded up 15.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Covesting has a market capitalization of $19.60 million and approximately $3.95 million worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Covesting has traded 12.5% lower against the US dollar. One Covesting token can now be bought for approximately $1.12 or 0.00011605 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $124.15 or 0.01286240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00021323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00052403 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00109076 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00269263 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002401 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.