CPChain (CURRENCY:CPC) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 14th. One CPChain token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002320 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. CPChain has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $2.37 million worth of CPChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CPChain has traded 35.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $661.39 or 0.07147960 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00028497 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00033527 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00022981 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 27% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CapriCoin, or CPC, is a crypto currency based on the X11 algorithm and is both proof of stake and proof of work. The coin has a large premine of 200,000,000 of the total supply of 208,000,000 – 25% is distributed – 50 million is reserved for staisybit and 99 million reserved for inhouse staking… and 1 million reserved for the development team. The proof of stake drops from 2% by 50% increments per year to year 24. The coin has a large premine which looks to be unethical. “
Buying and Selling CPChain
CPChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase CPChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CPChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CPChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CPChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CPChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.