Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Crown has a market capitalization of $47.37 million and $108,394.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crown coin can now be bought for about $2.76 or 0.00029536 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and BarterDEX. Over the last seven days, Crown has traded up 11.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,320.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,337.93 or 0.14393300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00047018 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 57.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.21 or 0.00377430 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00029647 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.36 or 0.01622280 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004699 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002345 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-CEX, Bittrex, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and BarterDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.