Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 13.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for $680.91 or 0.07418840 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Kucoin, Bithumb and Tux Exchange. In the last seven days, Dash has traded up 22.1% against the US dollar. Dash has a total market capitalization of $5.37 billion and approximately $115.39 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00028946 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00033544 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00023465 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001295 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001159 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Coingi, Tidex, Braziliex, LocalTrade, BX Thailand, Cryptomate, COSS, Coinsquare, YoBit, Cryptopia, Gate.io, Exmo, AEX, Exrates, Tux Exchange, Bisq, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Poloniex, OKEx, Coinroom, Bittylicious, Liqui, BitFlip, Bit-Z, Mercatox, Bitsane, Upbit, Kucoin, HitBTC, xBTCe, Bitcoin Indonesia, Koineks, CoinEx, Livecoin, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, BTC Trade UA, OpenLedger DEX, Qryptos, Cryptox, Bittrex, CEX.IO, Huobi, Bithumb, Quoine, BitBay, Trade Satoshi, Altcoin Trader, Abucoins, Bitfinex, C-CEX, WEX, SouthXchange and Kraken. It is not currently possible to purchase Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.