Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Databits has a total market capitalization of $15.27 million and $40,682.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Databits has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. One Databits token can now be purchased for $0.67 or 0.00007133 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011984 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.90 or 0.01295010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00021340 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00051738 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00108972 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.73 or 0.00273341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002405 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Buying and Selling Databits
Databits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Databits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Databits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Databits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.