DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded up 10.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 14th. One DeepOnion coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.68 or 0.00049522 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. DeepOnion has a market cap of $47.50 million and $126,245.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, DeepOnion has traded down 1.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00098982 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00096036 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.96 or 0.00752674 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00037055 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00108898 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000205 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.