Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 7.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. During the last seven days, Dent has traded down 6.3% against the US dollar. One Dent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0248 or 0.00000266 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Qryptos, IDEX and Kucoin. Dent has a market capitalization of $262.85 million and approximately $1.84 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.98 or 0.01286740 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021372 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010760 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00048790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00105257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00276862 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002420 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Coinrail, Qryptos, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.