DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 5.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. DigitalNote has a market cap of $153.90 million and $5.72 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded up 28.4% against the US dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for $0.0223 or 0.00000240 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $272.88 or 0.02947530 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00033684 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00034250 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012206 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002253 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.