Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. In the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded up 57.5% against the US dollar. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Dimecoin has a market cap of $43.87 million and approximately $98,975.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00065069 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00015820 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00009735 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002253 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security. “
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.