district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded up 20.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last week, district0x has traded 29.4% higher against the US dollar. One district0x token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001166 BTC on major exchanges including ChaoEX, Liqui, Mercatox and Binance. district0x has a market cap of $64.76 million and $14.05 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011806 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $119.14 or 0.01287610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00051097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00106916 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00280864 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00024782 BTC.
district0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
Buying and Selling district0x
district0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Mercatox, EtherDelta, HitBTC, OKEx, Binance, IDEX, ChaoEX, Bittrex and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase district0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.