Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 21.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Dogecoin has a market cap of $755.03 million and approximately $38.34 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000072 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, AEX, Koineks and Bittylicious. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 44.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 33.9% against the dollar and now trades at $211.04 or 0.02286720 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004087 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006784 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009550 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00026044 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00038407 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004472 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002033 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00035902 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, Bitcoin Indonesia, AEX, CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Tripe Dice Exchange, HitBTC, Mercatox, Exmo, Tidex, C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange, Kraken, Exrates, CoinEgg, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, BitGrail, DC-Ex, Upbit, Bleutrade, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Koineks, BtcTrade.im, BCEX, Bit-Z, alcurEX, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Gate.io, Bits Blockchain, Bittylicious, Coingi, Cryptomate, BitFlip, NIX-E, Coinhouse, BTC Trade UA and Coinsquare. It is not possible to purchase Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.