Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Dovu token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002226 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Dovu has traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar. Dovu has a market cap of $13.46 million and approximately $10,852.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.01 or 0.01287650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00052929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010607 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00109665 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00275269 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 36.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00024730 BTC.
Dovu Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dovu must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dovu using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.