Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $419.57 million and approximately $2.87 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dragonchain has traded up 7.4% against the dollar. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.76 or 0.00019068 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, Kucoin and Bancor Network.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, EtherDelta, Token Store, IDEX, CoinExchange, Gate.io, Bancor Network and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.