DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $13.90 million and approximately $250,467.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be purchased for $6.75 or 0.00071262 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.28 or 0.00298277 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.03 or 0.00348303 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00068143 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 34% against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00163677 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $34.22 or 0.00360879 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00020614 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003823 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.