Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 12% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001184 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded down 1.3% against the dollar. Dynamic Trading Rights has a market cap of $130.53 million and $35,065.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.12 or 0.01292560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00051275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00107377 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00282685 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023592 BTC.
About Dynamic Trading Rights
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.