EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. One EarthCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including AEX and CoinEgg. During the last week, EarthCoin has traded 18.8% higher against the US dollar. EarthCoin has a market capitalization of $11.17 million and $27,460.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $230.87 or 0.02388960 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004079 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006822 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00025672 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00033084 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001971 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
Buying and Selling EarthCoin
EarthCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX and CoinEgg. It is not currently possible to purchase EarthCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EarthCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EarthCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.