Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Edgeless has a total market capitalization of $72.16 million and approximately $1.95 million worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Edgeless has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Edgeless token can currently be bought for approximately $0.88 or 0.00009464 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Coinrail, Liqui and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $120.12 or 0.01292560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00051275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00107377 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00282685 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023592 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Coinrail, Tidex, Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Edgeless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeless must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.