Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $89.78 million and approximately $7.44 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded up 30.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Einsteinium coin can currently be bought for about $0.41 or 0.00004463 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 28.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $203.75 or 0.02207190 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004131 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006760 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 30.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00025853 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00039011 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00035858 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.