Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Elastic has a total market capitalization of $27.43 million and $247,813.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Elastic has traded 15.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Elastic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003291 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00018000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008950 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001353 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000510 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to purchase Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.