Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0728 or 0.00000789 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. Electroneum has a total market cap of $448.16 million and approximately $1.94 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002037 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003255 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 46.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00022400 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008900 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001353 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 45.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000710 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.