Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 14% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Elite coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. Elite has a total market capitalization of $10.59 million and $35,114.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Elite has traded up 35.7% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00098932 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00048417 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00095211 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004090 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $69.87 or 0.00751078 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00036681 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000687 BTC.
Elite Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.