Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last seven days, Elixir has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar. Elixir has a market capitalization of $13.56 million and $116,524.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elixir token can now be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004584 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, CoinExchange and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.30 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00108871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00272282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.