Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 23.3% higher against the US dollar. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $182.28 million and $1.40 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.41 or 0.00047631 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including xBTCe, Tux Exchange, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.18 or 0.01198110 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00018724 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005175 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00033292 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004025 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008917 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00017224 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, xBTCe, Livecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to buy Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.