Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 14th. Enigma has a total market cap of $235.65 million and approximately $5.32 million worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enigma token can now be bought for about $3.15 or 0.00033885 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Mercatox, Bittrex and Tidex. Over the last week, Enigma has traded up 29.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.12 or 0.01292560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00051275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00107377 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00282685 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023592 BTC.
Enigma Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Tidex and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.