EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last week, EOS has traded 13.9% higher against the dollar. EOS has a market capitalization of $6.33 billion and approximately $395.31 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS token can currently be purchased for $9.47 or 0.00103224 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bitfinex, Bibox and Bithumb.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00047332 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006581 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00018822 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002017 BTC.
EOS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. “
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bithumb, Binance, Exrates, OEX, HitBTC, EXX, Bibox, Tidex, EtherDelta, OpenLedger DEX, IDEX, YoBit, OKEx, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Coinrail, Bitfinex, Liqui, BigONE, Huobi, Mercatox, ChaoEX, BtcTrade.im, Kraken, Livecoin, Cobinhood, CoolCoin, COSS and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.