Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 14th. Ethereum Gold has a market capitalization of $1.28 million and $17,256.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ethereum Gold has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Gold coin can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001160 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gemini, Bit-Z, Bitso and BX Thailand.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011855 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.30 or 0.01288180 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00021248 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011143 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00047949 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.37 or 0.00283434 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00103649 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002457 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Ethereum Gold Coin Trading
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Korbit, Bitso, BitBay, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinExchange, CoolCoin, Cryptopia, Huobi, Bit-Z, Allcoin, YoBit, EtherDelta, Mercatox, BTC Markets, AEX, HitBTC, Bitsane, COSS, Quoine, Bibox, Exmo, BX Thailand, BTCTurk, DSX, TOPBTC, Qryptos, Bitstamp, Independent Reserve, Binance, Gate.io, The Rock Trading, CoinEgg, Gatehub, Coinbene, WEX, BtcTrade.im, Gemini, Kucoin, ChaoEX, Coinone, OEX, xBTCe, Mr. Exchange, Kraken, Bancor Network, Coinrail, Liqui, Bittrex, CEX.IO, Bithumb, Livecoin, ZB.COM, bitFlyer, OKEx, Lbank, Koinex, Ethfinex, CoinFalcon, RightBTC, EXX, GDAX, Poloniex, BitGrail, Bleutrade, GOPAX, Tidex, BigONE, Zaif, Gatecoin, Coinnest, Coinsquare, QuadrigaCX and OkCoin Intl.. It is not currently possible to purchase Ethereum Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Gold must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.