Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. In the last seven days, Etherparty has traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Etherparty has a market capitalization of $59.47 million and approximately $1.77 million worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Etherparty token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001325 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Gate.io and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011806 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.14 or 0.01287610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00051097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00106916 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00280864 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 29.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00024782 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, ACX, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.