ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 32.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 14th. ETHLend has a total market cap of $110.44 million and $11.07 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ETHLend has traded 23.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ETHLend token can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001133 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004845 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $120.16 or 0.01285830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021385 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00050816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010746 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00106587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.07 or 0.00278949 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin, HitBTC, IDEX, Gate.io and AEX. It is not currently possible to buy ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.