Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 9.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Everex has a total market capitalization of $31.43 million and $3.26 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Everex token can now be purchased for $1.90 or 0.00020546 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, BX Thailand, OKEx and IDEX. During the last week, Everex has traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $119.26 or 0.01281500 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107102 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00283602 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002412 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, BX Thailand, OKEx, Kucoin, HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Tidex and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.