Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Factom has traded up 20.2% against the US dollar. Factom has a total market cap of $268.78 million and $6.23 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Factom coin can currently be purchased for about $30.73 or 0.00330993 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, BCEX, Qryptos and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.22 or 0.01283870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00049916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00106826 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271046 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001075 BTC.
Factom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Bit-Z, BCEX, Poloniex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Factom must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Factom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.