FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. FairCoin has a total market capitalization of $27.93 million and approximately $13,901.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FairCoin coin can now be bought for $0.53 or 0.00005562 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, FairCoin has traded 6.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $678.04 or 0.07185710 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00098982 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00027475 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.58 or 0.00143881 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.63 or 0.00854461 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00064483 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00046679 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $33.90 or 0.00359945 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.