Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last week, Fastcoin has traded up 10.3% against the US dollar. One Fastcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000144 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. Fastcoin has a market capitalization of $2.01 million and approximately $2,552.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00021790 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.81 or 0.00076041 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 100.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000178 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Fastcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fastcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fastcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.