Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Feathercoin coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002158 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Bittylicious. In the last week, Feathercoin has traded 25.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Feathercoin has a total market cap of $38.60 million and approximately $102,818.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.60 or 0.00252955 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00038551 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00047318 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011498 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008333 BTC.
Feathercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
Feathercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Bittylicious and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Feathercoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Feathercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.