FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 14th. During the last week, FirstBlood has traded up 11.7% against the dollar. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for approximately $0.53 or 0.00005690 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and OKEx. FirstBlood has a total market capitalization of $45.28 million and approximately $534,617.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011878 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004802 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.46 or 0.01284260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00051009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010781 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00107064 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.40 or 0.00283793 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00023458 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, BigONE, Liqui, OKEx, Gatecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.