FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded up 12.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One FlorinCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001156 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Poloniex. In the last week, FlorinCoin has traded 23.1% higher against the dollar. FlorinCoin has a market capitalization of $15.52 million and approximately $95,722.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00020201 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00060284 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000178 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Profile
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase FlorinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FlorinCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FlorinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.