FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One FUNCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001421 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. FUNCoin has a total market cap of $762,257.00 and $256.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FUNCoin has traded 15.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.63 or 0.07146420 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003274 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00028946 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00034416 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00024002 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004082 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00015013 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
FUNCoin Token Trading
FUNCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to buy FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FUNCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FUNCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.