FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last seven days, FunFair has traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar. FunFair has a total market cap of $245.30 million and approximately $2.74 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FunFair token can now be purchased for about $0.0545 or 0.00000587 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, EtherDelta, Upbit and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004882 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $119.69 or 0.01289370 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021321 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010806 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00107853 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00276514 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Bittrex, HitBTC, Upbit, Livecoin, OKEx and Bitfinex. It is not possible to purchase FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.