Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 14th. In the last seven days, Gambit has traded 9.1% higher against the dollar. One Gambit coin can currently be bought for about $13.17 or 0.00139109 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Gambit has a total market cap of $15.80 million and $10,032.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.97 or 0.00550578 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007177 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009674 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008910 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00039790 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012200 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Buying and Selling Gambit
Gambit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Gambit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gambit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.