GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. GameCredits has a market cap of $154.08 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.39 or 0.00025809 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Coinrail. In the last week, GameCredits has traded up 2.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $201.59 or 0.02174680 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004151 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006784 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 28.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010863 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00038528 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004468 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002051 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00036476 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Poloniex, Coinrail, YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Allcoin, Bit-Z, Bittrex, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.