GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded down 10.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last seven days, GameUnits has traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar. GameUnits has a total market cap of $349,722.00 and approximately $186.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameUnits coin can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001098 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.55 or 0.00534110 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001977 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007415 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009994 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.83 or 0.00138295 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameUnits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.