Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. Gas has a total market capitalization of $404.75 million and $4.59 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gas has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar. One Gas token can currently be purchased for approximately $41.71 or 0.00447318 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, Poloniex and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $119.98 or 0.01286740 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021372 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010760 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00048790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00105257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00276862 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002420 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Huobi, Gate.io, Binance, Kucoin, OKEx, Exrates and Coinnest. It is not possible to purchase Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.