Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Gatcoin has a market capitalization of $10.37 million and approximately $457,500.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gatcoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0196 or 0.00000212 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and COSS. Over the last week, Gatcoin has traded 29.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.32 or 0.01268200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021224 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010868 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00048251 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00103539 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00274707 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002444 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GAT system is a platform where global merchants can issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens) to a mass consumer audience with minimal set-up, allowing them to quickly adopt token usage as part of their overall marketing strategy. GATCOIN is an Ethereum-based token that acts as the native currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange. “
Buying and Selling Gatcoin
Gatcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Gatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gatcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.