GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. GeoCoin has a total market cap of $14.14 million and approximately $0.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GeoCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded 18.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00020138 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00060284 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000175 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
GeoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GeoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.