Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Gnosis token can now be bought for $154.58 or 0.01666410 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, Kraken, Upbit and Bittrex. Gnosis has a market cap of $170.75 million and $451,656.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Gnosis has traded 7.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011605 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004861 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $119.21 or 0.01285980 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021058 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00051009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010812 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00107446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00281670 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002414 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Gnosis Token Trading
Gnosis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Kraken, Livecoin, HitBTC, Upbit, BX Thailand, Mercatox, Bittrex, Liqui, Bancor Network, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Gnosis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gnosis must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gnosis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.