GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 14th. Over the last week, GoByte has traded down 8.3% against the US dollar. One GoByte coin can now be bought for approximately $23.55 or 0.00250135 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. GoByte has a market capitalization of $17.90 million and $440,201.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00035502 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00043472 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011555 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008098 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.