Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 15.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Golem has a market cap of $341.03 million and approximately $7.13 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Golem token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.41 or 0.00004384 BTC on popular exchanges including Heat Wallet, Liqui, Bittrex and Cobinhood. In the last week, Golem has traded up 15.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $119.98 or 0.01286740 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021372 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010760 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00048790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00105257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00276862 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002420 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Heat Wallet, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Exrates, Huobi, Liqui, Abucoins, CryptoDerivatives, Tidex, Bitfinex, Mercatox, Gate.io, Tux Exchange and Upbit. It is not presently possible to buy Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.